New User? Register Now
SKU : 7710-55-510
Whether you're racing Enduro or DH, getting in laps at the bike park, E Biking or hitting your local trails, the Project 23 Carbon will keep you protected.
The carbon fibre shell allied to our new S.E.R.T (Seven Energy Reduction Technology) energy management smart foam reduces impact energy transfer to the brain by up to 20%.
To ensure you stay cool and comfortable 23 big bore vents offer no compromise through-flow ventilation. The Carbon P23 is also super-light weighing just 945 Grams (Size L).
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet.
We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
CE/CPSE/ASNZ/ASTM 1952 certified.
How To Measure Your Head
Using a flexible tape, measure around the circumference of the widest part of the head, above the ears. Please refer to your actual measurement and don't rely on your existing helmet size.
All orders being delivered to the UK Mainland are operated by our logistics partners who send using either UPS or UK Mail Standard services.
Items will be despatched from our warehouse on the day they are ordered (within the hours of 8AM and 3PM) and we aim to deliver within 2 working days. However, this might be longer when demand is high ie. Black Friday Sales. Any issues with an order, access to refunds or queries about delivery should be directed to 7iDP via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download We operate a no hassle 90 days returns policy. If you return an item within 90 days of receipt, we'll refund the full amount you paid for the item.
Please note: The goods must be unused, unwashed and in ‘as sold’ condition, in the original packaging with all original labels attached. You must also provide proof of purchase.
Procedure: All exchanges are processed by way of a refund allowing you to reorder the correct item. We aim to process returns within 10 working days. Follow the steps below to make your return to us easy.
1. Collect+: Head to the link below and fill out the returns form and set up your free return. Collect+ Returns Portal
2. Refund: On receipt of your return (all being in order) we will refund the account on which you made the purchase, this may take up to 7 working days from the date of receipt. Your refund will be processed and applied to the card on which you paid/your Paypal account.
3. Exchange: Please return the items for refund and reorder online. Subject to availability, items will be despatched as per a new order. We will do our upmost to ensure your interface with our brand results in a positive experience.
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download 7iDP (7 Protection) warrants all original 7iDP products for a period of one year to be free of any defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not extend to any damage experienced through crashing, misuse, abuse, negligence, poor fit, modification or alteration or if used other than in the manner intended.
7iDP makes no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees.
7iDP shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you believe your 7iDP product has a potential warranty problem:
1. Cease using the product.
2. Return to 7iDP with a full description of the warranty issue, a description of any incident that resulted in the warranty claim and a copy of your proof of purchase.
3. Items deemed to be covered by the above warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size/style and value at our discretion. Goods which we do not consider warranty will be shipped back to you.