New User? Register Now
SKU : 7011-05-520
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
7iDP Sam Hill Lite signature knee pad is designed to be the ultimate ultra-lightweight knee pad for trail riding and the racer seeking super light protection.
Designed with valuable feedback from the legend himself, the new Sam Hill Lite signature knee pad is designed to be the ultimate ultra-lightweight knee pad for trail riding and the racer seeking super light protection. The Sam Hill Lite knee pads mould with body heat to provide maximum comfort with a breathable sleeve to wick moisture away from the skin. Unlike many minimalist pads, the Sam Hill Lites pass CE EN1621-1:2012.
At just 6mm the Sam Hill Lite Pads are the thinnest CE EN 1621-1:2012 certified pads on the market.
Ideal for trail riding or wearing under your race pants the Sam Hill Lites offer comfortable, breathable protection in a super-light package.
Designed to keep weight down the compression fit, the slip-on design fits higher on the thigh than most pads. An internal silicone strip keeps the pads from slipping down.
Compression square line Ripstop Spandex fabric allows for a durable lightweight feel along with great airflow.
Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap
All orders being delivered to the UK Mainland are operated by our logistics partners who send using either UPS or UK Mail Standard services.
Items will be despatched from our warehouse on the day they are ordered (within the hours of 8AM and 3PM) and we aim to deliver within 2 working days. However, this might be longer when demand is high ie. Black Friday Sales. Any issues with an order, access to refunds or queries about delivery should be directed to 7iDP via email at the following address: email@example.com
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download We operate a no hassle 90 days returns policy. If you return an item within 90 days of receipt, we'll refund the full amount you paid for the item.
Please note: The goods must be unused, unwashed and in ‘as sold’ condition, in the original packaging with all original labels attached. You must also provide proof of purchase.
Procedure: All exchanges are processed by way of a refund allowing you to reorder the correct item. We aim to process returns within 10 working days. Follow the steps below to make your return to us easy.
1. Collect+: Head to the link below and fill out the returns form and set up your free return. Collect+ Returns Portal
2. Refund: On receipt of your return (all being in order) we will refund the account on which you made the purchase, this may take up to 7 working days from the date of receipt. Your refund will be processed and applied to the card on which you paid/your Paypal account.
3. Exchange: Please return the items for refund and reorder online. Subject to availability, items will be despatched as per a new order. We will do our upmost to ensure your interface with our brand results in a positive experience.
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download 7iDP (7 Protection) warrants all original 7iDP products for a period of one year to be free of any defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not extend to any damage experienced through crashing, misuse, abuse, negligence, poor fit, modification or alteration or if used other than in the manner intended.
7iDP makes no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees.
7iDP shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you believe your 7iDP product has a potential warranty problem:
1. Cease using the product.
2. Return to 7iDP with a full description of the warranty issue, a description of any incident that resulted in the warranty claim and a copy of your proof of purchase.
3. Items deemed to be covered by the above warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size/style and value at our discretion. Goods which we do not consider warranty will be shipped back to you.