New User? Register Now
SKU : 7009-05-520
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 206): divided by 0% off)
7iDP Sam Hill Knee Pads - the ultimate MTB knee pads for gravity riding.
Designed with valuable feedback from the 3-time EWS winner himself, the Sam Hill signature knee pads are the ultimate MTB knee pads for gravity riding, whatever your discipline. Light enough to be worn all day long, the Sam Hill knee pads mould with body heat to provide maximum comfort with a breathable mesh back panel to wick moisture away from the skin. CE EN1621-1:2012 Level 2.
WORLD CLASS PROTECTION
The Sam Hill's unique sock gives superb added lateral protection outside of the CE mandatory protection zones in the event a spill whilst maintaining excellent 'pedalability'.
The Sam Hill is EN1621-1:2012 LEVEL 2, Type B certified. What does this mean? There are two levels of protection that can be certified Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 allows for ≤35KN to be transmitted to the rider whilst level 2 allows a max of ≤20 KN to be transmitted to the rider. Type A or B refers to the area of protection, Type B giving greater coverage than Type A. Where 7IDP win is that we make Level2 Type B pads that are more comfortable than our competitors Level 1 Type A pads!
Countless hours of testing with some of the best riders in the world have taught us so much about pad stability, no other pad gives riders the comfort and security that our ergonomic designs offer. You'll forget your wearing our pads when riding in them but they'll give you excellent protection in the event of 'an off'.
Running the length of the pad in the rear and extending across the lower front a breathable 4-way stretch mesh maintains airflow for all-day comfort.
Measure circumference of lower thigh, 6" (15.25cm) above the kneecap
All orders being delivered to the UK Mainland are operated by our logistics partners who send using either UPS or UK Mail Standard services.
Items will be despatched from our warehouse on the day they are ordered (within the hours of 8AM and 3PM) and we aim to deliver within 2 working days. However, this might be longer when demand is high ie. Black Friday Sales. Any issues with an order, access to refunds or queries about delivery should be directed to 7iDP via email at the following address: email@example.com
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download We operate a no hassle 90 days returns policy. If you return an item within 90 days of receipt, we'll refund the full amount you paid for the item.
Please note: The goods must be unused, unwashed and in ‘as sold’ condition, in the original packaging with all original labels attached. You must also provide proof of purchase.
Procedure: All exchanges are processed by way of a refund allowing you to reorder the correct item. We aim to process returns within 10 working days. Follow the steps below to make your return to us easy.
1. Collect+: Head to the link below and fill out the returns form and set up your free return. Collect+ Returns Portal
2. Refund: On receipt of your return (all being in order) we will refund the account on which you made the purchase, this may take up to 7 working days from the date of receipt. Your refund will be processed and applied to the card on which you paid/your Paypal account.
3. Exchange: Please return the items for refund and reorder online. Subject to availability, items will be despatched as per a new order. We will do our upmost to ensure your interface with our brand results in a positive experience.
No returns will be processed without a fully completed returns form - Click Here to download 7iDP (7 Protection) warrants all original 7iDP products for a period of one year to be free of any defects in workmanship or materials. The warranty does not extend to any damage experienced through crashing, misuse, abuse, negligence, poor fit, modification or alteration or if used other than in the manner intended.
7iDP makes no other expressed or implied warranties or guarantees.
7iDP shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. If you believe your 7iDP product has a potential warranty problem:
1. Cease using the product.
2. Return to 7iDP with a full description of the warranty issue, a description of any incident that resulted in the warranty claim and a copy of your proof of purchase.
3. Items deemed to be covered by the above warranty will be repaired or replaced with an item of comparable size/style and value at our discretion. Goods which we do not consider warranty will be shipped back to you.